Complaint Review: Hoodia Gordonii Plus/HealthBuy

• Submitted: Mon, May 12, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, April 10, 2009

• Reported By:San Antonio Texas
Hoodia Gordonii Plus/HealthBuy
350 N. Glenoaks Blvd, Ste. 305 Burbank, California U.S.A.

Market Health AKA: Hoodia Gordonii Plus SCAM: Denied Refund for product shipped after I had cancelled auto-monthly shipment Burbank California

*UPDATE Employee: Refund Policy

Their product is a SCAM. It does not work.

I originally signed up for tha auto-monthly order. Then promptly cancelled thru their website after taking the meds for over a week without any results whatsoever. I received and email from them saying the auto-monthly shipment was cancelled.

However, a month later I get a "payment successful" email from Paypal stating the payment for the monthly shipment to Market Health. I PROMPTLY emailed them and told them I had cancelled my order but was told because I had used paypal I must use the link they provided to cancel the auto-shipment thru Paypal. I do this immediately and email Market Health to inform them it has been cancelled to asked what I need to go to get my money refunded for the unwanted shipment.
I do not hear back from them for 3 days. And then it is to say the "the process for shipment is very streamlined and unfortunately your order has already shipped." which is absurd as I contacted the immediately after get the payment notice.

Their email further stated "Once you receive the shipment if you would like a refund request an RMA." I did this upon receiving the shipment.

I then get an email back saying RMA Request Denied. Order was auto-monthly shipment which are non-refundable per our policy. I sent them the past emails from their own web suppport stating that I could get the refund but they refuse to refund the money.

So I am stuck with a shipment of WORTHLESS product. Their product DOES NOT WORK. If you contact me I will send you-at my expense- a days worth of pills to see for yourself to prevent even more innocent people from being ripped off. Then you can see for yourself what a SCAM Hoodia Gordonii Plus really is!

Pamela

Prd409
San Antonio, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/12/2008 06:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hoodia-Gordonii-PlusHealthBuy/Burbank-California-91502/Market-Health-AKA-Hoodia-Gordonii-Plus-SCAM-Denied-Refund-for-product-shipped-after-I-ha-332251. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hoodia Gordonii Plus/HealthBuy

Refund Policy

AUTHOR: Healthbuy - (U.S.A.)

Our refund policy is on every page of the website. (Not hidden). We have 24/7 online customer support for returns at http://support.healthbuy.com

Thank you.