Complaint Review: Hoodia - Herbal Savers

• Updated: Sun, August 31, 2008

• Reported By:Greenville South Carolina
Hoodia - Herbal Savers
sales@hoodiafusionusa.com Internet U.S.A.

Hoodia Or Herbal Savers Hoodia Fusion offered a sample for just the shipping. Since then they have billed me for over 210.00 on my credit card. Internet

Last year, because I have been trying to loose weight and to gain energy, I read on the internet about a drink that would help you gain energy and loose weight. The offered a sample for just the price of mailing. No where on the page was anything about sending me the product and billing my account if I did not cancel the membership within a certain amount of time.
I received the sample and it did absolutely nothing for me. I was calling to check on my visa balance as I often do just to make sure that nothing was on the account that should not be. I found a charge that I couldn't figure out so I called the number that the credit card company gave me. It was hoodia fusion. I began a long fight that got me nowhere. They hadn't even shipped anything to me. They said that they had sent it United States Postal Office. I began to fight with my visa card company. I told them that I wanted a different card. They said that I could just fight the charge.
I went through a lengthy number of calls with my credit card company that of course took the side of Hoodia. They were useless.
About a week later, I received a shipment. It was sent FedEx so in order to send it back to them, I had to pay over $5.00 to ship it back. Hoodia told me that when they received it, there would be a $35.00 charge for shipping and handling. I told them that I did not want anymore shipment.
A couple of weeks later, I received a shipment again and there was another charge on my account. Another long battle with no help from my credit card company and another charge to send the package back FedEx.
I thought that it was all over when yesterday I opened up my credit card bill to find a charge from Herbal Savers. You will never believe that this is the same company. I called number that was on my bill (according to the bill they are in Utah). They are closed until Tuesday so I will have to call back but they did give an e-mail. I tried the e-mail and of course it is no longer available. That e-mail is myinternetorder.com. I called my credit card company and told them that this time they were going to send me a different card and that this time I was not paying this amount. He told me that I would have to call back on Wednesday when the department to fight the charge was open. I told him that I have already paid for the previous packages even though I did not order them and I was not paying anymore. If I have to pay the balance on my account and it is left open with the $70.00 charge, I will do that and they can do whatever they want to me. They did not do all that they could to protect me from this happening again and they can pay this.

Susan
Greenville, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/31/2008 08:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hoodia-Herbal-Savers/internet/Hoodia-Or-Herbal-Savers-Hoodia-Fusion-offered-a-sample-for-just-the-shipping-Since-then-368549. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hoodia - Herbal Savers