Complaint Review: Hoodia, Lean RX

• Submitted: Fri, October 13, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, October 13, 2006

• Reported By:Kingston Massachusetts
Hoodia, Lean RX
2060 East Francis St Ontario, California U.S.A.

Hoodia, Lean RX ripoff unauthorized charges no product ever received Ontario California

I originally ordered a trial of Hoodia then began getting auto-shipments at 99.90 each which I returned with a letter to stop further shipments. I disputed the charges with my credit card company but still had to pay because the company policy was no refunds, just a company credit which I never received. Now, several months later I find 79.95 charges on my credit card for a product called Lean RX which I never ordered and never received. Both use the same address. When I call the phone number that is noted with the charge on my credit card statement I get a recording to leave a message and someone will return my call, but I have never heard back from them despite repeated calls.

Robert
Kingston, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/13/2006 03:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hoodia-Lean-RX/Ontario-California-91761/Hoodia-Lean-RX-ripoff-unauthorized-charges-no-product-ever-received-Ontario-California-215630. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hoodia, Lean RX