screen

• Updated: Mon, October 23, 2006

• Reported By:sicklerville New Jersey
Hoodia Lean Rx, Lean Rx
hoodia.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Hoodia Lean Rx, Lean Rx ripoff, debit card scam, diet pill scam Sicklerville Nationwide

I ordered a trial sample of Hoodia diet pills. A month later an unauthorized charge of $99.00 was charged to my debit card. Then on 9/5/06 a charge of $79.95 from Lean Rx wa charged to my debit card. I called the bank & the 800# given. The phone # was an answereing machine asking me to leave a message& someone would call back, but I never got a call. I thought sinceI saw this diet pill advertised on Dateline it would be okay to sample the the offer, but I was WRONG!

Kelli
sicklerville, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/23/2006 07:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hoodia-Lean-Rx-Lean-Rx/nationwide/Hoodia-Lean-Rx-Lean-Rx-ripoff-debit-card-scam-diet-pill-scam-Sicklerville-Nationwide-217297. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hoodia Lean Rx, Lean Rx