Complaint Review: Hoodia Lean Rx

• Updated: Tue, October 17, 2006

• Reported By:fitchburg Massachusetts
Hoodia Lean Rx
2060 E. Francis St Ontario, Canada

Hoodia Lean Rx Ripoff Unauthorized charges to my child support/ debit card Ontario California

I order a 1 month free sample of LeanLifePM from internet & paid for shipping & handling. Only received 7 days worth. About 1 month later received more pills in the mail and sent them back called the number and was told I would be refunded my money. It never happened. I continued to be charge monthly ranging from $69.95 up to $100.95. I called the number on my statement and they said they refunded my money while I was on the phone. The refunds never happened. They have still continued to withdraw from my account. One time in September they refunded $69.95 and then charged it. On october 5 LeanRx deducted $69.96 from my debit. I have called the number many times and only get a recording that says someone will be with you shortly then a male voice asks you to leave your number a message and someone will get back to you. No one does. I have lost at least $600.00 - $700.00 to these people.

Heather
fitchburg, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/17/2006 09:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hoodia-Lean-Rx/Ontario-91761/Hoodia-Lean-Rx-Ripoff-Unauthorized-charges-to-my-child-support-debit-card-Ontario-Califo-216327. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hoodia Lean Rx