Complaint Review: Hoodia Plex Labs

• Submitted: Wed, January 16, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, January 16, 2008

• Reported By:morris Illinois
Hoodia Plex Labs
10161 Park Run Drive #150, Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Hoodia Plex Labs - Hoodia Plex charged my credit card without my knowledge CAUTION RIP OFF Las Vegas Nevada

I ordered a trial sample of the Hoodia Plex and paid the 4.95. The product made me sick and I could not finish the trial sample. The next thing I knew, I had a new bottle of it in the mail and a charge of 69.95 on my bank statement. I tried the phone number listed on the statement and it is a non working number. DO NOT ORDER THIS STUFF. IT IS A RIP OFF. I have no one to contact to stop these charges.

Prison worker
morris, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2008 08:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hoodia-Plex-Labs/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89145/Hoodia-Plex-Labs-Hoodia-Plex-charged-my-credit-card-without-my-knowledge-CAUTION-RIP-OFF-300492. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hoodia Plex Labs