offices

• Submitted: Mon, March 24, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, March 24, 2008

• Reported By:Madison Wisconsin
Hoodia Plex Labs
10161 Park Run Dr. #150 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Hoodia Plex Labs I have no products to show for the money they took. Las Vegas Nevada

I, also tried the free sample of the Hoodia and realized that there is something in it that I am allergic to. I didn't even open the first bottle that showed up. I just put Return to Sender on it. They had to of gotten it back. Now I have 2 bottles here that are unopened, except for one package so I could get the phone number off of it. I called and said I didn't want it and I had already sent back the first bottle. Too bad, they already took money out of my account and I have nothing to show for it. They won't accept the bottles that get sent back. I don't know where they will go, but they are getting sent back anyway. Not too happy about this. I will never use this company again and I will definitely discourage anyone else. What a Rip-off!! That's just $70 I just threw away on absolutely nothing.

Kim
Madison, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/24/2008 01:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hoodia-Plex-Labs/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89145/Hoodia-Plex-Labs-I-have-no-products-to-show-for-the-money-they-took-Las-Vegas-Nevada-320630. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hoodia Plex Labs