Complaint Review: Hoodia Plex Labs

• Submitted: Fri, December 21, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, December 21, 2007

• Reported By:Omaha Nebraska
Hoodia Plex Labs
10161 Park Run Drive Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Hoodia Plex Labs Withdrew unauthorized amounts from my bank account Las Vegas Nevada

I recently purchased a 10 day free trial of Hoodia Complex from Hoodia Plex labs. I paid the initial amount with no obligation for future purchases. I have now been charged $69.95 for a product I neither received or authorized payment of.

I also noticed there have been a few randon $1 charges from them as well, as if they were feeling out whether I would catch it or not before charging me a larger amount.

The contact number for the company is not a valid number, and there is no contact web address for this so called company.

Omaha, Nebraska

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/21/2007 08:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hoodia-Plex-Labs/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89145/Hoodia-Plex-Labs-Withdrew-unauthorized-amounts-from-my-bank-account-Las-Vegas-Nevada-293553. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hoodia Plex Labs