Complaint Review: Hoodia Plex - lipoplex

• Updated: Tue, January 08, 2008

• Reported By:Leola Pennsylvania
Hoodia Plex - lipoplex
, Nevada U.S.A.

Hoodia Plex - lipoplex They charged us $500.00 for pills that were returned. They charge restocking fees and will not accept or notify you if you return items without a RMA # which I knew nothing about. I wrote all over returned, unopened packages " cancel, stop sending, refused, " and they never notified me and kept sending them for 6 months. I was charged for each ones . How many people did they get ? Utah, Neveda

I ordered as free trial and realized I couldn't tolerate them . They made me edgy. When they kept coming the post office told me not to open them but to send them back. I did and wrote in bold magic marker all over them." return to sender" { within 1 day of receiving them} "cancel' "attention, stop sending me these" They kept coming. I was never notified neither did they acknowledge any packages. Because they also changed names I didn't catch them on my credit card until we switched cards.

They had gotten us for around $500.00 They then informed us when I finally got past tele numbers that were not working that I need a RMA# to return them which I still don't know what that is, that they have a restocking fee,that you will be charged shipping and handling.

Any way they make it difficult to return them and it is unethical not to notify me for 6 months when I was returning and begging them to stop sending this stuff. They are ripping people off .I think there should be an investigation on how legal it is to make it that difficult to get it stopped and I am writing to Oprah and NBC and asking them to see how many people have been trapped as we were since their names were linked to this product.

Leola, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/08/2008 06:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hoodia-Plex-lipoplex/Nevada/Hoodia-Plex-lipoplex-They-charged-us-50000-for-pills-that-were-returned-They-charge-r-298231. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hoodia Plex - lipoplex