Complaint Review: Hoodia Plex

• Submitted: Thu, June 05, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, June 05, 2008

• Reported By:Dallas Texas
Hoodia Plex
10161 Park Run Drive Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Hoodia Plex refuses to credit me for returned pills Las Vegas Nevada

I signed up for the free trial and among taking the pills, decided Not to continue. When I tried to call their company, I was disconnected/ sent to an operator. I called many times throughout the week, with the phone number listed on the bottle and within the free trial period allotment. I started receiving pills in the mail, which I did not want. I was advised by my bank to send the pills back along with a letter stating that I had been trying to contact them, that I DID NOT want to pay for any more of their products and requesting a refund for the enclosed, unopened pills.

After giving the company 30 days to refund my account (and getting charged AGAIN) I changed my credit card number. I disputed the charges but the bank has stated that they need proof that I sent these pills back. I did not send them certified (who would?) and, basically, They have informed that that I was ripped off and there is really nothing that they can do to help me anymore.

I have since gotten in touch with Hoodia Plex where the supervisor tells me that they have no record of my phone calls to their company, and that they did not receive the pills I sent to them. Although she admits that they have had this same complaint with many customers who could not get in touch with them, she refuses to credit me for the products I sent back.

I am willing to take this case to court.
Any legal advice ??
Similar complaints with Hoodia Plex??
I want to hear about it !!

Dallas, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/05/2008 03:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hoodia-Plex/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89145/Hoodia-Plex-refuses-to-credit-me-for-returned-pills-Las-Vegas-Nevada-337494. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hoodia Plex