Complaint Review: Hoodia Thin, BBC Labs, Ecurves And Tru- Genix

• Reported By:Kansas City Missouri
Hoodia Thin, BBC Labs, Ecurves And Tru- Genix
Hoodiaforfree.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Hoodia Thin, BBC Labs, Ecurves And Tru- Genix ripoff Ontario Canada

I'm writing to you concerning a free trial offer by Hoodia Thin linking themselves to 60 minutes. You sign-up for the free trial for $5.95 (which I received 14 capsules) and then three different companies get your information and start charging your card. I have contacted my credit card company in reference to the charges they have already made, one for $99.90 by BCC Labs and another from Ecurves for $28.97 who was never given my card information by me.

I have never received anything from Ecurves to justify a charge to my card and had no idea who they were until I looked them up online, after seeing their name on my credit card statement..

I have ask my credit card company to be on alert for any up-coming charges from Tru-Genix as well.
People are being deceived by these three company's.
BBC Labs, Ecurves and Tru-Genix..

I notified kansas city Fox 4 news as well as CBS (60 minutes) to inform them they are linking themselves to their sight stating as seen on 60 minutes, due to a segment they ran on Hoodia as well as Oprah, BBC, KoMo Health watch and CBS.

I am hoping my e-mail will help us stop them from their fraudulent business practices.

KayLynn
Kansas City, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2006 01:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hoodia-Thin-BBC-Labs-Ecurves-And-Tru-Genix/nationwide/Hoodia-Thin-BBC-Labs-Ecurves-And-Tru-Genix-ripoff-Ontario-Canada-186897. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hoodia Thin, BBC Labs, Ecurves And Tru- Genix