• Report: #181922

• Submitted: Sat, March 18, 2006
  • Updated: Sat, March 18, 2006

• Reported By:Spokane Washington
Hoodia Thin by NovaPointe - Leanlife PM
2060 E. Francis Street Ontaria, California U.S.A.

Hoodia Thin by NovaPointe - Leanlife PM Weightloss Scam for Free Trial Ontaria California

I replied to a free sample trial from Hoodia Thin, which was offered to me via online. I agreed to the $5.95 S&H assuming that was all I would have to pay. I didn't see anything to stipulate otherwise while I was making my order. I discovered on my online bank statement that Hoodia Thin charged my account $99.90 + tax for a total of $105.00, which they took a day prior to my receiving the free sample.

I never agreed to this, nor did I even realize that by accepting the free trial that I was committing myself to being charged for four months supply. I discovered this information after I realized that something was wrong. I went back to the website, and at the very bottom in small print following the S&H info, found the information. During no time filling out the order form was there any information about committing to more product.

I have tried to contact Hoodia Thin through their costumer care website for two weeks, no one has responded. I called their 800 number, and was only given menu options which cycled me back to the original greeting. I found it impossible to leave a message or talk to a live person.

I called their direct number from the original free sample website and was able to leave several messages (at further cost to me for longdistance phone calls), but have yet to receive a reply. I haven't given up yet, I am working with my bank to try and get my money back.

Kathy
Spokane, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2006 11:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hoodia-Thin-by-NovaPointe-Leanlife-PM/Ontaria-California-91761/Hoodia-Thin-by-NovaPointe-Leanlife-PM-Weightloss-Scam-for-Free-Trial-Ontaria-California-181922. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hoodia Thin by NovaPointe - Leanlife PM