Complaint Review: HoodiaBurnFat - Lean RX

• Reported By:Bassett Virginia
HoodiaBurnFat - Lean RX
Ontario, California U.S.A.

HoodiaBurnFat - Lean RX ripoff Ontario California

Do not order anything from this company. They have your number and will continue to bill you even after assuring you everything has been cancelled.

I had various charges on my credit card from Hoodia: 97.95 and 69.95. I called to question the second charge because I only received 1 shipment. I was told that since it was past 30 days, they would not issue a credit.

When you call the company, you reach an answering machine where you must leave a message and they will return your call. After several messages on their machine, I finally received a call back. That's when I was told they couldn't issue a credit. They assured me everything had been cancelled as of my June statement.

No other charges have appeared unti my September statement and I noticed a charge for 79.95 from Lean RX. When I called their number, it was the same message as when I called Hoodia and I had to leave a message. I have made 4-5 attempts with no success. I did receive a message on my answering machine, made around 2 pm, stating they were returning my call (of course, I was at work). You never reach anyone to talk to; you must always leave a message.

In researching my information, I found another similar issue posted here and learned that apparently Hoodia and Lean Rx is the same company. I have contacted my credit card company to let them know the problem. They will also conduct a dispute with the company. If a charge appears again, I was told the only way to stop the charges would be to cancel my card and be re-issued a new number.

Debra
Bassett, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/27/2006 05:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HoodiaBurnFat-Lean-RX/Ontario-California/HoodiaBurnFat-Lean-RX-ripoff-Ontario-California-213077. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HoodiaBurnFat - Lean RX