Complaint Review: HoodiaForFree.com

• Submitted: Thu, February 23, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, February 23, 2006

• Reported By:fort worth Texas
HoodiaForFree.com Internet U.S.A.

HoodiaForFree.com ripoff dishonest fradulent billing customercareservice email no good bad & phone numbers Ontario california

I ordered the free hoodia and used my cc for the shipping charges $5.95 they said I would get an automatic confirmation by email.I did not so I went in later and filled outinfo again thinking I did something wrong and used my cc again. I still did not receive a confirmation.On 2-10 i rec 2 sample bottles of hoodia On 2-21 (11 days later)I rec 2 60 count bottles. I called my cc co there were 2 $5.95 charges and 2$99.90 charges added to my cc acct. These charges were put on my acct 2-9-06 1 day before I ever received my sample trial. I have tried emailing and calling no luck your email comes back undeliverable and you have to leave a call back # for someone to call you back but they never call.I have had to call and dispute the 2 $99.90 charges but beware of this website. You can not cancel like you are told and they have access to you cc# to keep charging.

Fort Worth, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/23/2006 10:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HoodiaForFreecom/internet/HoodiaForFreecom-ripoff-dishonest-fradulent-billing-customercareservice-email-no-good-bad-177674. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HoodiaForFree.com