Complaint Review: HoodiaPhen // Nexgenlabsusa

• Submitted: Wed, January 02, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, January 02, 2008

• Reported By:Avoca Pennsylvania
HoodiaPhen // Nexgenlabsusa
hoodiaphen.com & nexgenlabsusa.com , Oklahoma U.S.A.

HoodiaPhen // Nexgenlabsusa Offered me a free trial for shipping cost $4.95. address was entered wrong so I called and auto $149 will be charged to my card didn't get anything yet Oklahoma City Oklahoma

I had taken an offer of hoodiaphen tablets to try free for a shipping cost of $4.95. I had not recieved them as of right now. Anyway I e-mailed them through the second e-mail address I entered to fing out tracking they asked me for my address again said it had been entered wrong. Then, I find out the submit button when you first enter all information to get the free trial somehow puts you into a re-order after the fact and that cost $149 plus shipping. I wrote told them I didn't want anymore not to charge my card, they said the cancellation option cost $79. That's how I found out about the submit button. I intially paid with my paypal, I am hoping I can let them know for me not to except there charges. Thank you, could you please do something about these people.

Avoca, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/02/2008 02:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HoodiaPhen-Nexgenlabsusa/Oklahoma/HoodiaPhen-Nexgenlabsusa-Offered-me-a-free-trial-for-shipping-cost-495-address-was-e-296379. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HoodiaPhen // Nexgenlabsusa