Complaint Review: HoodiaPlex Labs / Lipoplex Labs

• Submitted: Tue, November 20, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, November 20, 2007

• Reported By:Russellville Arkansas
HoodiaPlex Labs / Lipoplex Labs
10161 Park Run Drive, #150 Nationwide U.S.A.

HoodiaPlex Labs / Lipoplex Labs Unauthorized charge to my account Las Vegas Nevada

I was contacted by phone, after viewing their website, by this company and ordered a trial sample of the diet pills. I ordered a trial sample of their product on 11/3/07 with my debit card being charged the same day. I was not told that my account would be automatically billed. I received the product in the mail with no directions and no company information.

Today 11/20/07 when checking my bank account I found they had charged me another $24.95. I did a search for the company online and found this site. I called the number listed with the complaints and spoke with a young woman. She did state she would cancel my "subscription" and credit my account - however it would take 7-14 days and maybe longer due to the upcoming holiday for me to see the credit.

It is frustrating that I will have to wait for the return of my money. However I am grateful I was not billed as much as some of the folks who have posted here.

Russellville, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/20/2007 01:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HoodiaPlex-Labs-Lipoplex-Labs/nationwide/HoodiaPlex-Labs-Lipoplex-Labs-Unauthorized-charge-to-my-account-Las-Vegas-Nevada-285740. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HoodiaPlex Labs / Lipoplex Labs