Complaint Review: HoodiaPlex Labs

• Submitted: Wed, January 16, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, January 16, 2008

• Reported By:Santa Maria California
HoodiaPlex Labs
10161 Park Run Rd; Ste 150; Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

HoodiaPlex Labs Las Vegas Nevada

I ordered a trial sample of the Hoodia Plex and paid the 4.95. The product made me sick and I could not finish the trial sample. The next thing I knew, I had a new bottle of it in the mail and a charge of 69.95 on my bank statement. I tried the phone number listed on the statement and it is a non working number. DO NOT ORDER THIS STUFF. IT IS A RIP OFF. I have no one to contact to stop these charge.

Since Hoodia had so many endorsements from Oprah; NBC; National Geographic; etc. I felt confident this was a reputable company. I ordered the sample bottle; but had a discussion with my doctor and found out I could not take Hoodia with my current prescription; so I tried to call to cancel...no one answered or called me back. Then the next thing I know I receive another bottle and am charged for it without my concent. So; I tried to mail the bottles back but my package was returned and stamped by the post office addressee unknown. Now what do I do???? How can we stop this from happening and get my money back???

Virginia
Santa Maria, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2008 11:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HoodiaPlex-Labs/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89145/HoodiaPlex-Labs-Las-Vegas-Nevada-300556. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HoodiaPlex Labs