Complaint Review: Hoodiaforfree.com

• Submitted: Thu, February 23, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, February 23, 2006

• Reported By:Taylors South Carolina
Internet U.S.A.

Hoodiaforfree.com ripoff will not cancel have personal account info SCAM BEWARE! Can't get in contact with them Internet

I bought the hoodia for free, just paying shipping and handling. They will bill my card 90.00 if I do not cancel. I have sent emails and called, but no one will answer or call me back. Therefore, they have my bank info and will not do anything about canceling. Please BEWARE and do not buy from them!!!! They sent me an email and I went to their website and bought it. Now I will have to cancel my bank card.

Taylors, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/23/2006 02:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hoodiaforfreecom/internet/Hoodiaforfreecom-ripoff-will-not-cancel-have-personal-account-info-SCAM-BEWARE-Cant-get-177720. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hoodiaforfree.com