Complaint Review: Hoodiaphen - Homerun Media

• Submitted: Wed, February 27, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, February 27, 2008

• Reported By:Harrisburg Illinois
Hoodiaphen - Homerun Media
www.usaveonpills.com; www.hoodiaphen.com Oklahoma City, Oklahoma U.S.A.

Hoodiaphen - Homerun Media RIPOFF; BLATANT SCAMMING Oklahoma City Oklahoma

I ordered my free trial online, as many others, and was charged $4.95 for shipping and handling. After I had placed my order, I was able to find that I was enrolled in auto-shipping. I submitted an online ticket with the info they requested (the order number) and clearly stated I wanted to cancel the shipment.

I received a response stating that it would cost $35 for a cancellation fee. I then responded telling them to send the free trial because it was stupid to pay $35 for nothing. After I received the sample, I went back and submitted another ticket and said I wanted to cancel any further shipments. They responded asking me if I was authorizing a $35 cancellation fee. I responded and told them I was only authorizing a ONE-TIME charge for $29 because my account had also been charged $6 besides the $4.95 for shipping and handling.

They did not respond to my ticket in three days time and I received an email today with a tracking number where a shipment had been sent and I would be charged $149.95 for the final shipment. They obviously intentionally ignored my tickets (I sent one every day that they did not respond to the first one) and squeezed in the final blow. This is a totally bogus scam!

There are obviously many people who have fallen victim to this same scam, but some are being charged different amounts. Reggie and Bonnie are the names listed on the tickets that I DID get a response to. My credit card was charged by Homerun Media LLC, the original ordering site was www.hoodiaphen.com, and the site to contact people and see the "Terms and Conditions" is on www.usaveonpills.com.

If anyone has any information on how to rectify this issue - please post your info. Good luck to anyone trying to get their money refunded. If you've already ordered your "free trial" - good luck cancelling the order - they ignore your requests!!!

By the way, I made my request to cancel within the time frame that was in the terms and conditions - they ignored my repeated request to cancel until the 20th day from the original order date and sent out a shipment. They bend the rules to suit themselves!

Kd
Harrisburg, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2008 07:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hoodiaphen-Homerun-Media/Oklahoma-City-Oklahoma/Hoodiaphen-Homerun-Media-RIPOFF-BLATANT-SCAMMING-Oklahoma-City-Oklahoma-312737. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hoodiaphen - Homerun Media