Complaint Review: Hoodiaplex Labs

• Submitted: Fri, March 07, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, March 07, 2008

• Reported By:Bonita Springs Florida
Hoodiaplex Labs
10161 Park Run Dr. #150 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Hoodiaplex Labs Having no print out of the ad I answered, I could not dispute the company's claim of a 14 day cancellation period. Las Vegas Nevada

Not having a copy of the ad I answered, I could not dispute the company's claim that they included a 14 day cancellation period in the ad. I saw no such information. They also said I checked a box for automatic delivery. I never have automatic delivery with anything.

Because I did not cancel within the 14 day period my credit account was charged $69.00 which they say the ad makes perfectly clear.

All of us caught up in this scam know we agreed to a $5.49 S&H fee for a FREE sample of Hoodia, that's it......end of story. That's all the ad said and that's all we agreed to.

I did manage to talk to someone on the phone who confirmed I did not cancel in time so no refund. I did cancel any future deliveries and changes and now I'll just wait and see. The number I used is 800-597-8654.

I learned a hard lesson, ordering from strangers, it will never happen again.

Helyn
Bonita Springs, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/07/2008 01:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hoodiaplex-Labs/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89145/Hoodiaplex-Labs-Having-no-print-out-of-the-ad-I-answered-I-could-not-dispute-the-company-315722. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hoodiaplex Labs