Complaint Review: Hoodiathin

• Reported By:chesapeake Virginia
Hoodiathin
hoodiaforfree.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Hoodiathin ripoff hoodiaforfree.com California

I ordered hoodiathin for a one week free trial for 5.95 on 03/03/06 by the interent from hoodiaforfree.com. Today I checked my bank account statement and I noticed 99.90 was taken out of my account. I got in touch with the company to see if I could get my account credited,the lady on the phone said no since I accepted the terms and conditions to sign up for 2 more months.That is not true. There was nothing stating 2 more months for 99.90.All I wanted was the free trial. The lady on the phone was not able to refund me. And in the meantime I had to cut my card up and had to dispute it with the bank.So I will not be charged again.Now I am out the 100.00.

Hoodiaforfree.com is a RIP-OFF!!! Do not sign up for the free trial it is a SCAM!!!

Mindy
chesapeake, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2006 10:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hoodiathin/nationwide/Hoodiathin-ripoff-hoodiaforfreecom-California-182408. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hoodiathin