Complaint Review: Hooman Nissan Signal Hill

• Updated: Mon, April 29, 2013

• Reported By: disappointed customer — Huntington Park California
Hooman Nissan Signal Hill
1800 E. Spring ST Sginal Hill, California United States of America

Hooman Nissan Signal Hill Lynette Quintana very dishonest Sginal Hill, California

I had been dealing with Lynette Quintana on line from Hooman Nissan, she accepted the deal, we came to an agreement, she told me to come in to the dealership.   Everything was fine a test drove a car, we went in to sign the paperwork,  I signed the credit application filled out the insurance papers.  She left the room for a couple minutes and then came back and said if would cost me an additional 600 dollars for the car that we had already had spoken about.  I cannot believe how dishonest they are at this dealership I have never been treated like this.  I have several emails from her stating the price and how she accepted the deal we came to an agreement on.  I think there should be some law since we had a written agreement.  She told me she no longer had the car, I checked their inventory when I got home and they did have the car.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/28/2013 09:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hooman-Nissan-Signal-Hill/Sginal-Hill-California-90755/Hooman-Nissan-Signal-Hill-Lynette-Quintana-very-dishonest-Sginal-Hill-California-1046812. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hooman Nissan Signal Hill