Complaint Review: Hope 4 Home Mira Loma CA

• Reported By: crabby — woodstock Illinois
Hope 4 Home Mira Loma CA
12523 Limonite Ave Mira Loma , California USA

Hope 4 Home Mira Loma CA Stole my money and my Home Mira Loma California

Hope 4 Home in Mira Loma CA ripped me off for around $4000.00 and forced my home into forclosure then said to bad so sad

Tried to go to the CA BBB and the CA States Attorney office but got nowhere nor did the Illinois State Attoney do anything

I even contacted several other goverment agencies and just kept passing me around to each other

I tried to get an attorney but no one has responed

I would like to possibly get a class action suite together if any one is interested and we can get an attorney willing to assist

Any one interested would have to have all their documentation so we can verify the information

please post if interested  some one needs to do something they can not keep hurting people

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/31/2013 01:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hope-4-Home-Mira-Loma-CA/Mira-Loma-California/Hope-4-Home-Mira-Loma-CA-Stole-my-money-and-my-Home-Mira-Loma-California-1055376. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hope 4 Home Mira Loma CA