• Report: #1020899

Hope 4 Home
12523 Limonite ave Mira Loma, California United States of America

Hope 4 Home HOPE FOR HOME HUGE SCAM! Mira Loma, California

*Consumer Comment: Re: hope for home

I began dealing with Hope 4 Home in February of 2012. I was told a modification was negotiated and I had to go through the process of submitting documents. I also have a contract that states if for any reason the modification does not go through I will get my money back less the 450.00 processing fee. It is now February of 2013 and I did not get a modification after following all of their instructions I was told not have any contact with my lender as this can negatively affect the outcome of my modification. I have been calling the offices of Hope 4 Home since November & I am being told that someone from management will call me with an update.

I requested a refund over the online & in writing per customer service with no response. When I call and ask to speak with someone in management I am told they are in a meeting or no one is available. I was told on Monday February 25
th that no one from management was in the office that day. When asked for managers name I am told they are not allowed to give out the names or extension number of anyone in management. I paid the liars at Hope 4 Home over 3,332.00 for nothing and the fact that they will take money from people that are already having financial troubles & families to care for is deplorable. I contacted a lawyer and am the processes of suing the Hope 4 Home organization. Please do not fall for this scam I was told by my lender they do not do anything that I couldnt d myself.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2013 08:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hope-4-Home/Mira-Loma-California-91752/Hope-4-Home-HOPE-FOR-HOME-HUGE-SCAM-Mira-Loma-California-1020899. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hope 4 Home

Re: hope for home

AUTHOR: Scott - ()

My wife and I are going through a mortgage problem and were dealing with hope for home. I read your letter about the problems with this company. We thought we would at least listen to what they had to say.

The notary arrived to have us sign the papers and lo and behold they stated everything you said about them giving your money back except the $450.00. Well after reading through all the documents we were very aprehensive about the whole thing .

We thanked the notary for his time and didn't go through with it.

Thanks