Complaint Review: Hope 4 Home

• Updated: Fri, February 14, 2014

• Reported By: Jan — New Castle Delaware
Hope 4 Home
Mira Loma, California USA

Hope 4 Home I am a notary and they refuse to pay my fee for a signing because their client was not satisfied with the papers. I fulfilled my part of the agreement. It is now 3 months of trying to collect. Mira Loma California

*Consumer Suggestion: I would hope you could take them to small claims court...

Did a notary signing for this company. The client refused to sign because the papers did not contain what he was told they would. It didn't cover a modification, it only listed what he supposedly owed them. I had him call them and tell them. Later in talking with their office they tired to lower the agreement price of $60 for the signing and I informed them I kept my side of the agreement and they needed to keep theirs. It is now 3 months later and they are still giving me a runaround about my fee. So I have not been paid and I suspect will never get paid by them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2014 03:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hope-4-Home/Mira-Loma-California-91752/Hope-4-Home-I-am-a-notary-and-they-refuse-to-pay-my-fee-for-a-signing-because-their-clien-1123640. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hope 4 Home

#1 Consumer Suggestion

I would hope you could take them to small claims court...

AUTHOR: Ken - ()