Complaint Review: Hope 4 Home

• Updated: Thu, January 03, 2013

• Reported By: csaw1211 — san antonio Texas United States of America
Hope 4 Home

Hope 4 Home Will not refund my money and put me into foreclosure Internet

I have given Hope 4 Home over $2,000 and was advised to stop making my mortgage payments.  I was told that they would get a loan modification to reduce my mortgage payments and have the back amount I owned written off.  My home is now in foreclosure.  I was advised that this is normal and they are still working on my case.  This was over 2 weeks ago.  I asked for a refund per the contract, minus the $495 fee.  I was advised that my request is declined because they are still working on my case. I have received several notices from my lender that my modification request has been declined and I am in foreclosure. I must either sell my house or they will short sell it unless I can come up with the full amount I owe.  I am behind because I was sending funds to Hope 4 Home as they requested.  The only way I can pay my back mortgage is to get my funds back but Hope 4 Home will not even return my calls or emails now.  I have left several messages with no reply.  I am completely frustrated and embarrassed that I fell for this scam.  I plan on filing a claim in court againt this company if I do not hear back from them by the end of this week.  I am sure by the time it goes to court, I will be homeless.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2013 09:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hope-4-Home/internet/Hope-4-Home-Will-not-refund-my-money-and-put-me-into-foreclosure-Internet-990553. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hope 4 Home