• Report: #981977

• Reported By: Mo Dennison — Ashland Ohio United States of America
Hope 4 Homes
12523 Limonite ave. Mira Loma CA Mira Loma, California United States of America

Hope 4 Homes remodifacation to my home loan Mira Loma, California

starting in the first of march this company contacted me thru my searches from the internet seeking help to stop forclosure on my home.Them informed me they could help and began paperwork. The first of April they told me they could help and came to my home to have my husband and I sign papers and collect our payment of 565.from that time on I continued to send them monthly payments of 565 per month and whenever I had problems I called them and they had me fax them any contact info to help stop issues like short sales and evictions. Now here it is the mid of Dec. and I am facing a sherrif sale and eviction by Jan 8th and I cannot get a call back or any connections with anyone from this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/14/2012 08:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hope-4-Homes/Mira-Loma-California-91752/Hope-4-Homes-remodifacation-to-my-home-loan-Mira-Loma-California-981977. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hope 4 Homes