Complaint Review: Hope For Home

• Updated: Sun, October 06, 2013

• Reported By: Patricia S.C. — Toms River New Jersey
Hope For Home
12523 Limonite Avenue #440-421 Mira Loma, California USA

Hope For Home Alma, Monte, Reese Carlisle Scamming, lying rouges that will leave you homeless from Roger to Monte...Thank goodness for KARMA Mira Loma California

Hope For Home scammed me out of $3,500 by doing nothing but lying to me about helping me get a mortgage loan modification. I signed a contract with them on July 29, 2012 and at that time I told them that my husband had recently killed himself and I was not able to pay my mortgage for the past two months. They said they could help me and initially charged me $1,995. After nine months nothing happened, then they began billing me $395.00 per month telling me that it was taking longer than expected. I was told not to pay my mortgage and not to talk to anyone at my bank. I called every week, spoke with Alma and got nothing but lied to over and over again and that was only when Alma returned my calls. By July of this year I was 14 months behind in my mortgage and in foreclosure. I finally called my bank and was told there was no communnication between my bank and hope for home with the exception of an occasional phone call from Reese Carllsile asking if there was a sale date on my house. I began working with my bank to get a modification directly through them under the federal HAMP program and within two months got a modification on my own. After getting .a modification by working with my bank, I called Alma and asked her what the status of my file was and she told me my bank had requested additional info which she just sent to them and my file wad still in review by underwriting. This was several days after I had signed the modification paperwork with my bank. How is that for catching them scamming? I have since requested a refund on numerous occasions and nobody will respond to me. I was a 50+ year old widow and they did this to me! They are thieves of the worse kind. They almost made me homeless. My experience with hope for home is not unique. I welcome.any contacts from any federal agencies that can help me get my money back, and/or put them out of business and behind bars thereby sparing anyone else from these predators.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/06/2013 01:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hope-For-Home/Mira-Loma-California-91752/Hope-For-Home-Alma-Monte-Reese-Carlisle-Scamming-lying-rouges-that-will-leave-you-hom-1089879. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hope For Home