Complaint Review: Hope Now Financial - Hope Now Modifications - HNFS

• Submitted: Tue, March 31, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, March 31, 2009

• Reported By:Kearns Utah
Hope Now Financial - Hope Now Modifications - HNFS
200 Lake Drive East, Ste 200 Cherry Hill, New Jersey U.S.A.

Hope Now Financia - Hope Now Modifications - HNFS RIP-OFF! Liars taking advantage of people in need! Cherry Hill New Jersey

Oh my goodness, I'm so glad I ran into the ripoff reports! We've been calling for the last two weeks to try to check on the status and it keeps going straight to voicemail. I've sent emails to our "contact" and no replies...Luckily, we had them split our payments into 2 for a total of $1895.00. They've only taken the one payment, and the other that was scheduled for the 3/20th was never processed...maybe because that's the same week they went into investigation. And thank goodness it's been under 45 days, my brother has gone straight to the bank to report and stop payment!

They were so rude also when we called on this initially making us feel like we would be stupid not to take the deal. Shoot...we were stupid enough to take it!!! I thought it was too good to be true! I wondered why we had to pay so much for a plan the government supposedly had to HELP homeowners! They made us feel like they were the only solution and that WE need THEM! There's a place for people like this....taking advantage of hard working people trying make ends meet, especially in these hard times! Karma's a b****!

Thank you to those who have filed reports to help inform the rest of us. I hope New Jersey prosecutes to the fullest!

Venus
Kearns, Utah

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/31/2009 04:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hope-Now-Financial-Hope-Now-Modifications-HNFS/Cherry-Hill-New-Jersey-08002/Hope-Now-Financia-Hope-Now-Modifications-HNFS-RIP-OFF-Liars-taking-advantage-of-peopl-439620. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hope Now Financial - Hope Now Modifications - HNFS