Complaint Review: Hope Now Financial Services Corp

• Submitted: Thu, March 26, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, March 27, 2009

• Reported By:Nokesville Virginia
Hope Now Financial Services Corp
200 Lake Drive East, Suite 200 Cherry Hill, New Jersey U.S.A.

Hope Now Financial Services Corp Beware of wolves in sheeps clothing/Hope Now Financial services Corp Cherry Hill New Jersey

*Author of original report: Wolves In Sheep Clothing/Hope Now Financial Services Corp

On March 3, 2009, After doing some research through the Better Business Bureau (BBB) on Hope Now Financial Services Corporation, I could not find no negative reports/remarks on this company. Mr. Barry Parker (Loan Modification Counselor) with Hope Now Financial Services stated that his company approved me for the Hope Now Modification Program.

I completed and sent the modification package back to Mr. Barry Parker by fax (1-206-338-2147), along with a check debit for ($2000.00) as part of the $3495.00 for fees/legal services. Thank God! I had change the bank account on 20 March 2009, due to fraudulent activities not associated with Hope Now Financial Services Corporation. Two additional check debits in the amount of ($1495.00) was suppose to come out of the the old bank account on the 22 March and 1st April 2009.

I had ask Mr. Barry Parker if his company/services was a (HUD) approve agency, and he stated that it is was. He also stated that his company provided real estate legal services through (Kwasnik, rodio, kanowitz & buckley, P.C), approved the the Attorney General of New Jersey, and that they would represent me throughout the loan modification process with my mortgage company

I tried to contact Mr. Barry Parker by email/phone several times on the new bank account information within the past week and a half, but he has not responded to the email that I sent him nor can I leave a message, due to his voice/message box being full!. When I try to call customer service, the phone will keep ringing or the customer service representative would state to me that they would leave a message/return a call back to me, which has never happen. After becoming very suspicious after not hearing from the company and Mr. Berry Parker within a week and a half, That when I had found on the website (ripoff report: Hope Now Financial Services Corp). I am in the process of contacting the Better Business Bureau, and the Attorney General in Virginia/New Jersey.

Howard
Nokesville, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2009 01:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hope-Now-Financial-Services-Corp/Cherry-Hill-New-Jersey-08002/Hope-Now-Financial-Services-Corp-Beware-of-wolves-in-sheeps-clothingHope-Now-Financial-se-437936. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hope Now Financial Services Corp

Wolves In Sheep Clothing/Hope Now Financial Services Corp

AUTHOR: Howard - (U.S.A.)

I called my home mortgage company (Wells Fargo) on 26 March/09, to see if Hope Now Financial services Corp had sent any correspondence and/or spoke with them concerning the home loan modification. Wells Fargo stated that there are no records of any contact with them. After Hope Now Financial Services Corp stoled my ($2000.00) out of my banking account, I have not heard from Mr. Barry Parker/company these past two weeks! I have sent a consumer report to the VA/NJ, Attorney General and the Better Business Bureau. GOD will have his Vengeance on those that do satan's deeds. You can take that to the bank!!