Complaint Review: Hope Now Financial Services Corp

• Submitted: Mon, May 04, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, May 04, 2009

• Reported By:Margate Florida
Hope Now Financial Services Corp
200 Lake Drive East, Suite Cherry Hill, New Jersey U.S.A.

Hope Now Financial Services Corp - Hope Now Modifications Scam, Rip-off, sheep in wolves clothing, the nature of hope now modifications latest name HNFSC Cherry Hill New Jersey

I lost my job on January 12th, realizing my new found situation i wasted no time in securing myself and property, which led me to hope now modifications. I research all the companies out there and made the choice to go with them. By the second month i started becoming suspicious of HNFS (Their new name hope now financial service), they never returned any of my calls, the person who initially handled me mod, i was told got fired.
Three months later i ask back for my deposit, bear in mind i never got to speak with someone in charge, it was always customer service. Anyway the lady said she would forward my concerns to the appropriate person, the very next day i called the company stop taking calls. On the second ring a voice message comes on saying how busy they are and that customers should contact them via email. The funny thing is, call their number 8774673364 at any time and you get this message.
I dont blame myself and i dont think anyone should if they find themselves in situations like these. I can understand more now why the elderly folks dont like giving personal information on the internet or phone.
To the person behind this scheme, you should know that some people sensing fear
and pennilessness give their cautious accumulated last dollar and sometimes what they dont have in the hopes of your projected false faith and you lead us a stray.
You know it would of been better if you told us directly after we paid you, you stole our monies. I think it would of been easier this way rather than having the repercussions of your ill will creating irreparable damage that i am sure for some result in the loss of their homes, and self assurance.
I can make the quarrel that HNFS are murderers, the economy is already at an all time low and companies like these are major contribution to it's spiraling downturn. You stole 1500 dollars from me but i dont wish bad for you because i know retribution will catch up with you sooner or later.

Eugene
Margate, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/04/2009 08:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hope-Now-Financial-Services-Corp/Cherry-Hill-New-Jersey-08002/Hope-Now-Financial-Services-Corp-Hope-Now-Modifications-Scam-Rip-off-sheep-in-wolves-c-448790. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hope Now Financial Services Corp