Complaint Review: Hope Now Financial Services

• Submitted: Tue, March 31, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, March 31, 2009

• Reported By:Warren Michigan
Hope Now Financial Services
200 Lake Drive East Suite 200 Cherry Hill,, New Jersey U.S.A.

Hope Now Financial Services Ripped Off by almost $3,000 Cherry Hill, New Jersey

I have been out of work for a year and exhausted all sorts of savings. We have been struggling with our mortgage so I went to our local tv station and looked at a link for mortgage help - some new program call Hope Now that the Gov't jas started. So I clicked the link and ended up with a form to fill out for HOPE NOW FINANCIAL SERVICES. So dummy me filled it out and got a call from a gentle man named Frank Taormina. Well I gave him all our information and fell for the scam and sent them $2,800. About a week later a gentleman called me supposedly from this company and told me he would be working on the file. I got suspicious after a couple days and tried to cancel the transaction on my credit card but had no luck it was already charged.

So a month goes by and no more contact nothing. So I called every day for a week and got this receptionist from the attorneys office and she takes my message every day and says someone will have to call me back. So I call after hours and leave a message on the general mail box and still no call back. I tried to call Hope Now but all you get is a busy signal and transferred all over the place and cant leave a message for anyone.

We really cant afford this - but we thought it would pay off in the long run.

Shelly
Warren, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/31/2009 06:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hope-Now-Financial-Services/Cherry-Hill-New-Jersey-08002/Hope-Now-Financial-Services-Ripped-Off-by-almost-3000-Cherry-Hill-New-Jersey-439645. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hope Now Financial Services