Complaint Review: Hope Now Financial Services

• Submitted: Mon, March 30, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, March 30, 2009

• Reported By:Piedmont South Carolina
Hope Now Financial Services
200 Lake Drive E Cherry Hill, New Jersey U.S.A.

Hope Now Financial Services Massive scam, taking thousands of dollars and their should be a class action suit! Cherry Hill New Jersey

This "company" is involved with an attorney's office, Kwasnik, Rodio, Kanowitz, and Buckley, which should have smelled a rat when they first became involved, if they weren't in on it! If you don't know how to get your money back, as we did, be forceful with the law firm and they will send you a bogus check, however, I did insist they immediately wire transfer my money into my checking account! They did, but because of them, we missed the deadline on keeping our house out of foreclosure. We believe this law firm, who has their names on all the respa, real estate settlement procedures act, docs and, since they promised they would help us and we're losing anyway, I feel this law firm, which, on the side also is a property management company, should be sued for the actual and punitive damages that are, as I write, being incurred. I did call the FBI and so should everyone else. I am also trying to find an attorney who will do a class action suit and close this Hope Now and the law firm down.

Rene p
Piedmont, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/30/2009 05:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hope-Now-Financial-Services/Cherry-Hill-New-Jersey/Hope-Now-Financial-Services-Massive-scam-taking-thousands-of-dollars-and-their-should-be-439253. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hope Now Financial Services