Complaint Review: Hope Now Modifications

• Submitted: Wed, May 06, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, May 06, 2009

• Reported By:Altavista Virginia
Hope Now Modifications
200 Lake Drive East, Suite 200 Cherry Hill, New Jersey U.S.A.

Ahope Now Modifications - Hope Now Modifications, LLC scamed, cheated, built up hope, lied, took the money and run Cherry Hill New Jersey

I was told this company would negotiate with my mortgage company to lower my interest rate and therefore my monthly payments.

Also, I had to pay them a "mitigation escrow deposit" of $1321.00 that was to be refunded if they were unable to modify.

I was told in March that a negotiator was working with my mortgage company to modify my mortgage, and have heard nothing since.

Now , I cannot reach them by phone "due to high call volume and voice mail is full" I tried the website and learned there was no longer a website.

Now, I'm in worse shape than I was to start with.

Altavista, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/06/2009 11:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hope-Now-Modifications/Cherry-Hill-New-Jersey-08002/Ahope-Now-Modifications-Hope-Now-Modifications-LLC-scamed-cheated-built-up-hope-lied-449250. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hope Now Modifications