Complaint Review: Hope Now Modifications

• Submitted: Wed, May 06, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, May 07, 2009

• Reported By:Lamoine Maine
Hope Now Modifications
200 Lake East Drive Cherry Hill, New Jersey U.S.A.

Hope Now Modifications Has take $1610.00 out of my checking count on Feb. 27th, 2009 and have not heard from them and cannot get in touch with them. Cherry Hill New Jersey

*UPDATE Employee: PLEASE CALL THE LAW FIRM YOU ARE A LAW FIRM CLIENT NOT A HOPE NOW CUSTOMER

I first contact Norm (cant remember his last name in January. He told me that he could help me with my loan modification and that he would need a escrow deposit of $1610.00 which they took from my checking account on Febn. 27th, 2009. I have since then tried to contact them 2-3 times per week and have not gotten a response. This is obviously a scam and want my money back. At this point since its over 60 days from the date they took the money, my bank cannot do anything.
The check was take electronically through Kwasnik, Rodio, Kanowitz & Buckley.

Rachelle
Lamoine, Maine

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/06/2009 01:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hope-Now-Modifications/Cherry-Hill-New-Jersey/Hope-Now-Modifications-Has-take-161000-out-of-my-checking-count-on-Feb-27th-2009-and-h-449305. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hope Now Modifications

PLEASE CALL THE LAW FIRM YOU ARE A LAW FIRM CLIENT NOT A HOPE NOW CUSTOMER

AUTHOR: Dawn, Office Manager - (U.S.A.)

Hi Rachelle

I read your rip off report complaint as I do all of the complaints in an effort to make sure that there is no confusion as to who is a customer of Hope Now vs a client of the law firm. After some research of the little bits of information you provided in your report, it seems based on what I found in our records that you are A CLIENT OF THE LAW FIRM. We have previously tried to reach you by email as we are in need of additional information. There was no response to our emails from you. I cannot post the law firm number on here as the rip off report system does not allow that so please obtain our number and give us a call so that we can get this matter resolved. I am surprised that you have not attempted to reach us on your own since in your complaint you address the fact that your bank indicated that our law firm was the payee of the electronic check.

Dawn Delorenzo