Complaint Review: Hope Solutions

• Reported By: Anony — New Foundland USA
Hope Solutions
255 East Dr. Melbourne, Florida United States of America

Hope Solutions RIP OFF, RIP OFF, RIP OFF!! Melbourne, Florida

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: This report is not from a client. It was made up by the owners of JPM to destroy Hope Solutions.

Hope Solutions promised to save me at least $4000.00 on credit card debt/interest rates within 60 days or they would refund me the $749.00 US Funds that was paid for their services. They took payment immediately and then I never heard from them for 30days.

I phoned them several times and either got a voice mail or got cut off. They finally phoned me and said they were mailing me the papers to fill out to start the process. Didn't hear back from them again.

Barbara Speranza, who is running this company, was the senior financial specialist that ruined JPM Accelerated. Of course I have not heard back from her since. I have made several call, emails and faxes to them and am either cut off , but on voice mail or they don't return my emails and faxes.

Please stay away from this rip off company. I urge you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/06/2009 07:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hope-Solutions/Melbourne-Florida-32904/Hope-Solutions-RIP-OFF-RIP-OFF-RIP-OFF-Melbourne-Florida-505438. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hope Solutions

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

AUTHOR: Barbara Speranza - (United States of America)

My name is Barbara Speranza.  This is a report made by JPM Accelerated owners to destroy Hope Solutions and my reputation.  Hope Solutions did not have any clients in Canada.  Hope Solutions also did not have refunds that were ever processed with paperwork.  Refunds are ALWAYS credited back to the clients credit card.

I quit JPM ACCELERATED SERVICES after finding out that they were not following through with refunds. Shortly after I quit they were closed down by the Federal Trade Commision.  I am a woman of integrity and would NEVER withold a refund from a client.