justified

• Updated: Sun, February 28, 2010

• Reported By: Anony — USA
Hope Solutions
255 East Dr. Melbourne, Florida United States of America

Hope Solutions This company is a rip-off! they will promise you lower interest rates, etc... and they will never deliver. and good luck getting a refund! Melbourne, Florida

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: This report is a lie to desroy Hope Solutions and Barbara Speranza and Bill Ashton.

I received a call from Ashley @ Hope Solutions. This company claimed to be able to have my credit cards interest rate lowered and save me as much as $2,500.00. I was to obtain pertinent data and they would call back to fulfill the service.

I asked in this was legitimate - "when something sounds too good to be true it usually is." I got an evasive response referring me to its website. When I looked up the site I found it very uninformative in my opinion, containing no pertinent or concrete information.

I followed up by trying to locate it firstly on RipOff Report, unsuccessfully, and then the Better Business Bureau, equally unsuccessfully.

I went right straight to the source, one of the Credit Card companies that I deal with. This is the information I received:
- No, this company cannot have my Credit Card interest reduced;
- A Hope Solutions company representative talks to the Credit Card company with the proposed {for want of a better word} victim also on the line to provide account information and confirmation that a lower interest rate is requested; a lower interest rate may or may not be approved;
- For this service an exorbitant fee is charged to the prospective client's account;
- A card holder can perform this action for him/herself at no cost.

This company is owned by Bill Ashton and run by Barbara Speranza. The same two people to have been affiliated with JPM Accelerated Services. This is a very shady company and i urge you to heed my warning and steer VERY CLEAR!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/28/2009 06:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hope-Solutions/Melbourne-Florida-32904/Hope-Solutions-This-company-is-a-rip-off-they-will-promise-you-lower-interest-rates-etc-501433. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hope Solutions

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

AUTHOR: Barbara Speranza - (United States of America)

This report is ALL lies.  Hope Solutions is a legitimate company with occupational licenses and telemarketing licenses. We have successfully helped thousands of happy clients lower their interest rates on their credit cards. We help our clients save thousands of dollars of interest charges and are always able to exceed the clients guaranteed savings.  We are helping clients to regain their financial peace and pay off their debt in less than half the time.  Our clients LOVE us!!!!