Complaint Review: Hope Walsh

• Updated: Thu, June 27, 2013

• Reported By: 22 Chester Ave — 02301 Massachusetts
Hope Walsh
22 Chester Ave Brockton, Massachusetts USA

Hope Walsh They took 30 dollars out of my account after I revised the loan because I didn't not need the loan and got stuck on hold for an hour. Brockton Massachusetts

I am very unhappy with this company, they were fine about taking the loan back because someone else used my name and I didn't need a loan, since I was no long working I would not sign up for one because I believe they are big scams, to high of interest rates no matter the size of a loan. I was never told they were going to charge a fee for cancelling something that was not needed. I called and sat on hold for 59 minutes and then got disconnected after being number 1 in the hold box. Tried to call back 3 more times and was told they are having high volumes of calls and was going to transfer you to the voice mail box and it just went beep beep beep as a busy signal and you could not leave a message. I tried to call back again and there office is closed for the day need to call back tomorrow. I am going to fight this all the way there is no reason for them to take money from someone that does not need a loan or even approved the loan. I want my money back with interest for something I did not allow. Please help me get the company out of business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/27/2013 05:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hope-Walsh/Brockton-Massachusetts-02301/Hope-Walsh-They-took-30-dollars-out-of-my-account-after-I-revised-the-loan-because-I-didn-1062691. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hope Walsh