Complaint Review: Hope for Home

• Updated: Fri, June 14, 2013

• Reported By: Kelly — Wauwatosa Wisconsin
Hope for Home
West Coast Operations Mira Loma, California USA

Hope for Home, Roger (transaction cordinator, Charlene, Amy Said they had an offer from my Mortgage Co. to get me out of forclosure Mira Loma California

I received and email from Home for Hope - stating that they could help me getout of foreclosure.  I sent them all my document, paystubs etc. We did do a conference call with my mortagage Co. and 2 days later they stated that they had an offer from my mortgage co., that I would pay them $695.00 per month for 4 months and then  go back to my original payment and that all of the back payments were being put on the end of the loan.  They would send a local agent to have me sign some paperwork.  The "agent" contacted me and stated that they hired her through the internet, she was a notary.

The document was a "3rd party agreement" meaning that they could deal with my mortagage co.  then the red flag went up - they had told me that they had a offer already - well how could they have gotten an offer if I have to sign the 3rd party agreement.  Then I was to pay them $695.00 for 4 months and then start paying my normal payment to my mortagage co.  I called my mortgage company and they said that they never heard of this company and that there was no agreement for a 4 month trial period.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/14/2013 07:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hope-for-Home/Mira-Loma-California/Hope-for-Home-Roger-transaction-cordinator-Charlene-Amy-Said-they-had-an-offer-from-m-1059095. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hope for Home