Complaint Review: Hope for home

• Updated: Fri, May 09, 2014

• Reported By: redwings35 — Happy Valley New Jersey
Hope for home
RIVERSIDE, California USA

Hope for home Monte, Amy, Karen fOUND OUT THEY WERE CROOKS TODAY, APPT TO SIGN THE PAPERS TONIGHT AND GIVE 833.00 RIVERSIDE California

I was cibtact by hope for loans a week ago.  They said they were a government agency were instructed by my Mortgage Company to contact me.  I was 2 months behind on my mortgage and paying a high interest rate.

I sent them the information requested since my mortgage compnay works with HOPE loans government funded. Monte called and informed me I was approved, interest rate dropped to 2.65 and monthly payment dropped considerably,

He also instrucvted me to pay the notary coing to the house $833.00 for the next for months and make my mortgage payment in October.  Feeling very unease and that there was a cost I contacted my mortgage company immediately.  Come to find out they never contacted my mortgage company and this was a scam.  I am so disappointed in these crooks knowing they are preying on desperate people looking for help.

I hope they shut them down and go to jail and rot.  Thank God I found out before I signed any papers or gave them any money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/09/2014 10:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hope-for-home/RIVERSIDE-California/Hope-for-home-Monte-Amy-Karen-fOUND-OUT-THEY-WERE-CROOKS-TODAY-APPT-TO-SIGN-THE-PAPERS-1145363. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hope for home