Complaint Review: Hope4Homes

Hope4Homes
, California USA

Hope4Homes mortgage modification scam California

*Consumer Comment: hope4homes.org

Started a modification with this company. They sent someone to our home to sign documentation and collect a check.  I neer respondedto calls and the mortgage company never recieved ant information from them.  Home went through mediation and that whem I was made aware that loan was in foreclosure and the mortgage company never heard of Hope4Homes.  I requested my money back and was told I would not get it back.  THe last time Ispoke to them they wanted copies of more documentation and the mortgage company said dont send because they had not recod of ant request.  I am out of over 4,000 dollars.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/07/2013 06:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hope4Homes/California/Hope4Homes-mortgage-modification-scam-California-1090238. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hope4Homes

hope4homes.org

AUTHOR: lightfoot - ()

I am behind on my house payment by a month we got a emailmail for hope4homes.org stating that our lender wanted them to contact us and offer their help they said that they could get our monthly payments lower we had tried a loan modification 2 times before and it didn't work so we figured  this is an honest company or organization' so far i have sent them money through wells fargo so it didn't sound like a scam but in 3 weeks i am on my third person to help us they sent a person to our home to sign some papers but he did not ask for money we had to send it through wells fargo I get this call this girl by the name of kattie is telling me everything is in order but not to talk to our lender because it would just cause confusion now a red flag is up so i go on this site and see that there is a scam going on with the same phone number and everything else even the fax number is the same and everyone i talked to had the same number just a couple had different exstinsions after seeing this and a couple of people complaining i got a hold of the hope4homes scams they said if they told me not to pay or speak to my lenders something is wrong so i hope i can bust this hope scam I have to talk to the scam busters tonight if this is a scam i will be back on here to sound out .