Complaint Review: Hopkins Law Firm

• Updated: Fri, April 05, 2013

• Reported By: Teri — Nutley New Jersey
Hopkins Law Firm
na Nationwide United States of America

Hopkins Law Firm Anderson Associates harrassing me on my cell and at work claiming that I am being prosecuted for financial fraud if I don't give him my debit card right now to settle the debt. won't say who the creditor is or any other internet, Nationwide

Same guy with a heavy indian accent calls threatening to prosecute me for financial fraud if i don't give him a credit or debit card over he phone. won't say who the original creditor is, just uses scare tactics to get people to panic. i have never committed fraud and he is harrassing me at work and repeatedly calling my cell phone. i see tons of other complaints online of this guy doing the exact same thing.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/05/2013 11:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hopkins-Law-Firm/nationwide/Hopkins-Law-Firm-Anderson-Associates-harrassing-me-on-my-cell-and-at-work-claiming-that-I-1040988. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hopkins Law Firm