Complaint Review: Horizion Health Services

• Updated: Thu, September 26, 2013

• Reported By: Robert B. — Tonawanda New York
Horizion Health Services
1370 Niagara Falls Blvd. , New York USA

Horizion Health Services Mary Beth, Supervisor I Was Treated With No Dignity Nor Respect, None Of My Phone Calls To Mary Beth Were Returned Tonawanda New York

I have been going to Horizion Health Services Since the late 70's. Last Friday The 20th of September,2013,  I was told by my counseror, Alicia k. "I can no longer treat you I'm not quilified to treat you". She stated "This was Mary Beth's decision" and "I would need to speak to her, Mary Beth, if I wanted to stay in my therapy" Alicia said "Mary Beth is out of town and can be reached, Wednesday, September, 25th, 2013. On Sunday, September the 20nd, I wrote a brief letter to explain some (Misconceptions of my condition) And told her I'd call her, Wednesday the 25th of September, 2013.

I called her Wednesday, the 25th of September, 2013, several times and left messages on her voice mail. They all went unanswered.I Do Admit, I did talked about suicide ONLY  when she asked me to but, I thought I Explained to Alicia, I HAD NO PLANS! or INTENSIONS! Alicia just ask if I had any plans to hurt myself or others. I ALWAYS SAID TRUTHFULY NO!! But she asked how I'd do it if I did, And I told her of PURE Fanticies, Yes I did Comtemplate reckless behaviour. But "I WANT TO LIVE" I explained that to her, Alicia K. and Mary Beth in my letter.

I am Bipolar, Suffer from sever depression, Have sever anxiety, And have been told in the the past, by their professinal Psychiatrists and Psychologists, I have also have, Post Tramatic Syndrom, and Obessive Compulsive Disorder. Which, If you don't understand, causes one to, have a Sudden lack of well being and behaviour! You tend to have to repeat actions or you'll find your self confused,

What makes Mary Beth, tell Alicia K. MY COUNSELOR! to release me from her, Alicia K.'s care? I am now trembling like I have Parkinsons Disease. I formed a excelent repore with Alicia K. It took almost three years to open up to her. Only to be treated with NO RESPECT NOR DIGNITY! from Mary Beth. Why Doesn't she, as the supervisor, return my calls?

I am in GREAT Distress now and don't know what to do!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/26/2013 05:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Horizion-Health-Services/New-York/Horizion-Health-Services-Mary-Beth-Supervisor-I-Was-Treated-With-No-Dignity-Nor-Respect-1087443. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Horizion Health Services