Complaint Review: Horizion Technologies - Millennium Plus

• Submitted: Mon, February 16, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, February 16, 2009

• Reported By:norfolk Virginia
Horizion Technologies - Millennium Plus
2741 W. Southern Ste. 6 Tempe, Arizona U.S.A.

Horizion Technologies - Millennium Plus Sneaks Out of Business Leaving Hundreds of Distributors with GPS Customers Holding the Bag. Tempe Arizona

I was un aware until one of my very own GPS customers called me and wanted to know why she couldn't contact the company to activate the GPS the she had just purchased on line a few weeks prior.

So I assured her that their wasn't any problem and that I would personally contact Horizon Technologies and and get her on board. She had already paid for the unit and service, but was never activated.

When I started calling all of the business numbers all I got was answering machines to all of the numbers that I have. I went on line and all of my websites were gone, as well as my on line offices for Millennium Plus.

I have been a franchise distributor for Millennium Plus for two years and have never had a problem with the company. I have invested what I call a small fortune, and have sold a few units over the last two years.

My customer actually contacted another business in the same building as Horizon Technologies and they said that Horizon Technologies had moved out of the building the previous Friday. This was during the first week of Feburary, 2009.

They took money out of my account after the close of business, as well as several customers that they knew would never recieve service anymore. And my new GPS customers that are stuck with an expensive GPS unit that they can't use. What we need now is to find an Erin Brockavich and get on board with a class action suit.

Jean
norfolk, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/16/2009 06:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Horizion-Technologies-Millennium-Plus/Tempe-Arizona-85282/Horizion-Technologies-Millennium-Plus-Sneaks-Out-of-Business-Leaving-Hundreds-of-Distri-424546. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Horizion Technologies - Millennium Plus

soul