Complaint Review: Horizon Card Services

• Reported By: Raechel — Santa Clara California
Horizon Card Services
Internet USA

Horizon Card Services Never Enrolled Santa Clara Internet

I never applied for this credit repair card! I was sent a card but I cut it up like all the other "Pre Approved" cards I get in the mail. Then I get an almost $30 processing fee on my bank card. It is almost like they got ALL of my inoformation from a magazone order I placed. You cannot trust anyone with your bank card information, can you! This charge caused my account to go over draft; I was going on a road trip and withdrew all of the cash I knew I had in my account!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/08/2014 03:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Horizon-Card-Services/internet/Horizon-Card-Services-Never-Enrolled-Santa-Clara-Internet-1168482. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Horizon Card Services