symbolic

• Updated: Fri, April 27, 2012

• Reported By: Johnson — Haines City Florida United States of America
Horizon Carpet Cleaning Services
3350 Ulmerton Rd Ste 9 Clearwater, Florida United States of America

Horizon Carpet Cleaning Services Supposed Carpet Cleaning!!!NOT!!!! Clearwater, Florida

Ok, so I am a struggling, single mother, with a 7yr old little boy, and 2 cats and a small dog, I stumbled upon an ad for carpet cleaning services  that was cheap, reasonably priced, ( who wouldn't want that?? especially when you are a single mother, every dollar that I have and spend is accounted for).. I live in a duplex, and yes the carpet is not the best, it is a standard carpet that is cheap for the landlord, I get that however this is my home.  I contaced Horizon Carpet service, and explained all of that to them, they gave me a quote of $23.80 for three rooms, they scheduled for the next day (which was today), ok, so I am thinking all is good!!!

Let me just tell everyone, 1st of all the young man pulls up in a beat up old car, no truck, no shirt that identifies what company he works for, comes in my house and of course tries to up sell,  i get that - that is his job,  my 1st impression was VERY UNPROFESSIONAL, I LISTENED, LET HIM DO HIS LITTLE WHATEVER TRYING TO INCREASE HIS SALE,  HE TEST SPOTTED MY SOFA AND BECAUSE OF THAT LEFT A HUGE SPOT ON MY SOFA IN THE MIDDLE AND QUOTED AN OUTRAGIOUS PRICE,  I SAID NO ON THE UPOLSTERY CLEANING JUST WANTED MY 3 ROOMS CLEANED..  SOLD ME ON A DEEP CLEANING OF MY LIVING ROOM (WHICH IS THE ROOM THAT HAS THE MOST TRAFFIC), OK,  HE WAS GREAT W/ HIS CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS, HOWEVER SPILLED WATER ALL OVER MY FLOOR AND HE RUSHED THRU MY SON'S ROOM AND I EVEN QUESTIONED HIM SAYING I AM NOT SEEING A DIFFERENCE, THEN DID MY BEDROOM, AGAIN NO DIFFERENCE,  THEN I CAME TO THE LIVING ROOM, THE ROOM THAT I PAID FOR A DEEP CLEANING IN,  YES, WHEN IT WAS WET IT APPEARED TO BE BETTER HOWEVER WHEN IT ALL DRIED,  THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE, NOTHING AND I HAVE A HORRIBLE SMELL IN MY HOUSE NOW..

I AM VERY UNHAPPY, CALLED TO COMPLAIN AND BASICALLY GOT THE RUN AROUND..  I PAID THEM WITH A CHECK AND HAVE SINCE CALLED MY BANK TO CANCELL THE CHECK..   THEY TOLD ME THAT SOMEONE WOULD CALL ME W/IN 24HRS.  THEY CAN CALL HOWEVER THEY WILL NOT BE ALLOWED BACK IN MY HOUSE.

TO ALL THAT ARE READING THIS!!! DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY,  I HONESTLY BELIEVE THAT THEY ARE A SCAM...  VERY UNPROFESSIONAL AND DID NOT PROVIDE THE SERVICE THAT CLAIM TO PROVIDE..

THEY SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2012 02:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Horizon-Carpet-Cleaning-Services/-Clearwater-Florida-33762/Horizon-Carpet-Cleaning-Services-Supposed-Carpet-CleaningNOT-Clearwater-Flori-873772. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Horizon Carpet Cleaning Services