Complaint Review: Horizon Cleaning Services UNPROFESSIONAL!!

• Submitted: Thu, August 02, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, August 02, 2012

• Reported By: Leslie — Ruskin Florida United States of America
Horizon Cleaning Services UNPROFESSIONAL!!
Clearwater/Tampa Clearwater Tampa, Florida United States of America

Horizon Cleaning Services UNPROFESSIONAL!! Horrifying experience Clearwater Tampa, Florida

I found a coupon for this cleaning service online so I thought I would give them a try. The technician showed up at my door, sniffed my room, and told me it had an odor. I keep a very clean home, and was put off by this comment, especially since he himself reeked of smoke! I believe he did this to sell me the extra sanitizer, which I did purchase.

I called the company and the "manager" quoted me 12 to 18 cents per square foot for the sanitizer (which is it? 12 or 18??!!) I was upset because the technician just threw a number at me ($52.00) without even measuring or asking my square footage. The manager said he probably just eye-balled it, and that I would need to "take it up with him." I asked if there was anyone else I could speak to about the situation, and she simply said "no."

After I accepted that I would be paying $50 more than anticipated, I let him finish the job. I was horrified with the amount of dirty footprints on my tile. He didn't wear any booties over his shoes.

Then to my horror, the smoke-smelling, sweaty man used my restroom and stunk it up!! He must have been in there 10 minutes. I was trying to hold it together until he left.

Overall, this company is very unprofessional on the phone and in person. I will read reviews first before I ever hire a cleaning service again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/02/2012 09:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Horizon-Cleaning-Services-UNPROFESSIONAL/Clearwater-Tampa-Florida-/Horizon-Cleaning-Services-UNPROFESSIONAL-Horrifying-experience-Clearwater-Tampa-Florid-921404. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Horizon Cleaning Services UNPROFESSIONAL!!