Complaint Review: Horizon Entertainment - Dish Network

• Submitted: Sat, April 08, 2006
  • Updated: Sat, April 08, 2006

• Reported By:Bowers Pennsylvania
Horizon Entertainment - Dish Network
139 Schuylkill Mtn. Road Schuylkill Haven, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

Horizon Entertainment - Dish Network technician stole a satellite receiver and now they want me to pay for it! Schuylkill Haven Pennsylvania

We had installed a Dish Network satellite service on 11/22/05.

We had our first problem and they sent a technician from the company they sub-contract, Horizon Entertainment, to come out and see what the problem is.

He found that the receiver was bad. He had another one on his truck and replaced it. Took the bad one with him. That was on 12/4/05.

A few days later the same problem. Called customer service again at Dish Network and they again sent another tech from the same Horizon Entertainment. He determined the replaced receiver was bad too. He happened to have another one on his truck. He replaced that one with another new one and took the defective receiver with him. That was on 12/17/05.

Now, Dish network send us a bill for two (2) receivers. They claim we still had them. We do not. The technicians took them
with them.

I have called Dish Network more times than I can count about this matter. Told them to get in touch with their sub-contractor. They did once and they were able to locate one receiver. They credited our account for this one.
Horizon cannot find the seco

We are still being billed for this one.

The technician "Stole it" and now we have to pay for it.
No way.

I called both companies, faxe infor to both, was harassed, degraded and insulted by the employees of Dish Network. Horizon and Dish Network are ignoring me.

Just want the money. They Threaten to discontinue service again. Why? I pay for the service I am receiving.

I am seeing an attorney this coming week and filing theft charges against the Horizon employee and also filing charges against Dish Network for their harassment and insults. This has to stop.

Bowers, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/08/2006 05:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Horizon-Entertainment-Dish-Network/Schuylkill-Haven-Pennsylvania-17972/Horizon-Entertainment-Dish-Network-technician-stole-a-satellite-receiver-and-now-they-wa-185642. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Horizon Entertainment - Dish Network