Complaint Review: Horizon Learning LLC

• Updated: Tue, April 17, 2012

• Reported By: Anonymous — Thronton Colorado United States of America
Horizon Learning LLC
4455 S 700 E Ste 206 Salt Lake City, Utah United States of America

Horizon Learning LLC Duvera Financial Coaching Program is a Scam! Recruitors Lie! Please don't add your name to thier victims list! Salt Lake City, Utah

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Contact us for a resolution

Horizon Learning and it's affiliates have a horrible reputation with the BBB of Utah (rating of an "F" on an A+-F scale).   Unfortuntately, I was unaware of this when I signed up with their company as they were operating under another company name at the time.       The recruiting staff was very dishonest with me and made verbal promises of Web Design training which was never delivered.    I questioned in detail the nature of this and they were very specific with the type of service they would provide me regarding professional web design.   The contract was vague, but when I questioned it, I was reassured that the services promised would be provided.   The recruiter provided me with several references from thier site stating great success with their Web Stores.   Later, I found out that there were false tesimonials.   I was given 3 days to cancel my contract.   However, my first coaching session was not scheduled for 5 days and it was not until then, I found out I had been a victim of the ole "bait and switch".    My coach, whom was very poorly educated, informed me he would be teachng me how to sell items on E-bay for $4000 tuition.   Are you kidding me?!?!?    My coaching session, which was promised at 1 hr/week but ended up being more like 20 minutes of complete bologna, was very frustrating.   When I questioned my contract, the company contacts became very unprofessional,  condesending and at times threatening.    Once I began my attempts to remedy this problem, the real issues started. I was never allowed to speak with any supervisors and now forced to go through my coach only for resolution. They keep giving me the run around and sending me additional contracts which read as I will need to pay them even more money.   I am now in a situation where the loan company is harrassing me, even though I was told my file was "on hold" with Horizon.   They are ruining my credit score monthly while I try to remedy the situation.    Please learn from my mistake, do not make a deal with any of the companies listed above.   Do reasearch and please visit the BBB of Utah's site.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/06/2012 11:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Horizon-Learning-LLC/Salt-Lake-City-Utah-84107/Horizon-Learning-LLC-Duvera-Financial-Coaching-Program-is-a-Scam-Recruitors-Lie-Please-849536. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Horizon Learning LLC

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Contact us for a resolution

AUTHOR: manager - (United States of America)

At Horizon Learning we want all of our students to get the value of the education they invested in. It sounds like your tuition was financed and you did not make any payments so it went into collections. We can take care of this issue for you if you call our customer service at 1-855-671-8940.

Ask for Blake Anderson who is the head of Customer Service and we will review your case and take care of you.

Thanks!