Complaint Review: Horizon Moving Systems Inc

• Updated: Wed, July 16, 2014

• Reported By: Deborah — Quincy Massachusetts
Horizon Moving Systems Inc
Nationwide USA

Horizon Moving Systems Inc Bait and Switch on pricing DOYLESTOWN, Pennsylvania Nationwide

I contracted with Horizon Moving Systems to move my furniture from Boston, MA to Houston, TX.  I gave them all the information they requested.  I gave them a list of boxes and furniture I would need moving.

When the movers arrived a day late and loaded my furniture, I was then told it would cost me double the estimate even though I had exactly what I said I would when making the estimate.   The District Manager was very rude and refusted to negotiate a fair agreement.   I was told I could have my furniture unloaded for the price of the original contract of $1,450 due to the time they took to load it, 3 hours.

I would not recommend that anyone use this company.  They will tell you anything to get your business and then switch as soon as they have the upper hand, your furniture, on their truck.

In addition, I recommend getting a firm price (not an estimate) from any moving company before you commit to anything and get it in writing.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2014 04:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Horizon-Moving-Systems-Inc/nationwide/Horizon-Moving-Systems-Inc-Bait-and-Switch-on-pricing-DOYLESTOWN-Pennsylvania-Nationwide-1162648. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Horizon Moving Systems Inc